This is an exploratory, qualitative, action research project using at least two ongoing innovations in collaborative governance (creating DD in Geralton region and gov'ts, NGOs, foundations working together in community, Canada)
- What do we know about collaborative governance from all perspectives, with a focus on pathways to achieve this.
- What's working and how do we get more of this?
- What will make it sustainable? (adapting and co-evolving)
- What are participants' experiences?
- We want to use the NCDD and IAP2 networks to encourage international collaboration.
- This will be descriptive, reflective, responsive, collaborative research.