Using current (QLD/VIC) and emergent disasters as an action research space to
- understand current processes.
- understand how deliberative democracy processes can be embedded within disaster recovery.
- understand how D&D can impact on the way communities respond to climate change
- provide recommendations and an action plan/s for future interventions.
- Disasters can provide an opportunity and a catalyst for change
- Using / recognising D&D potential to assist with smoother transitions from response to recovery and to reinvention.
- Interested in broadening the conversations through mainstream and social media.
- Finding ways to scale up these approaches, including D&D from local to global level.